Here at Bolton Canoe Club we run a fairly informal family orientated club. We paddle both flat and white water in Kayaks and Canoes.
We run sessions most Mondays throughout the year.
During Winter months we can be found at Westhoughton Leisure Centre swimming pool, whilst during the Summer months, we’re up at High Rid Reservoir in Horwich.
We welcome all levels and ages to the club.
Please drop us an email for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eden – November 2019Great trip down the River Eden, lots of fun had by all. Huge thanks to Steve for organising and leading this trip.
- Christmas PartyThanks everyone for coming to Ninja Adventure for the junior members Christmas party! You all seemed to enjoy yourselves.
- Burrs 19 October 2019Our first outing on White Water for the season. A huge thanks to Steve for taking us down the Burrs. Was a good run with a few members who had never done moving water before. Well done everyone and a special well done to Freddy (6 yrs old) who made it down and loved “going…
- Foundation Safety Rescue Training (FSRT) CourseCongratulations to our aspiring Paddlesport Instructors. FSRT done and dusted. This is a major hurdle and prerequisite for the PSI. Course arranged by Bolton Canoe Clue (Specifically – a huge thanks to Rick for organising this) and delivered by the ever knowledgeable paddling guru and club friend Matt Giblin.
- Camping Trip – Sept 2019A great weekend all round by all reports. Glad Everyone had fun (Despite the washout)